Hemp fabric refers to hemp fiber pure textile and its b […]
Hemp fabric refers to hemp fiber pure textile and its blended or woven fabric. Here are some of the characteristics of the linen fabrics.
1. Hemp fiber is a cellulose fiber whose fabric has properties similar to those of cotton.
2. Hemp fabric has the characteristics of high strength, good hygroscopicity and strong heat conduction, especially the strength of natural fiber.
3. The dyeing performance of the linen is good, the color is bright, and it is not easy to fade.
4. It is not sensitive to alkali and acid. Mercury can occur in caustic soda to enhance strength and gloss. After a short time in dilute acid, it does not change substantially. Of course, strong acid still poses damage to it.
5. Good anti-fungal properties, not susceptible to moisture and mildew.