Cotton cloth is a general term for all kinds of cotton […]
Cotton cloth is a general term for all kinds of cotton textiles. It is used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. It has the advantage of being easy to keep warm, soft, close-fitting, hygroscopic and breathable. Its shortcomings are that it is easy to shrink, easy to wrinkle, and the appearance is not very crisp and beautiful, and it must be ironed frequently when wearing.
What are the advantages of cotton clothes?
1. Poor elasticity, easy to produce wrinkles and creases are not easy to recover;
2. soft to the touch, soft and simple;
3. good warmth, excellent performance;
4. good dyeing, bright color, complete chromatogram, but the color fastness is not good enough;
5. light resistance is good, but long-term exposure will cause fading and strong decline;
6. alkali resistance is not acid resistant, concentrated alkali treatment can make the fiber cross section of the fabric round, thereby improving the luster of the fabric, that is, mercerizing effect;
7. has good moisture absorption and breathability, comfortable to wear;
8. pure cotton fabric is prone to mildew, deterioration, but resistant to insects.
How should cotton clothes be washed?
1. can use a variety of detergents, can be hand-washed or machine-washed, but because of the poor flexibility of cotton fiber, so do not use large frustration when washing, so as not to change the shape of the clothes, affecting the size;
2. white clothing can be washed with high-alkali detergent at high temperature, bleaching, underwear can not be soaked in hot water, so as to avoid yellow sweat spots. Other color shirts are best washed with cold water. Do not wash with bleaching detergent or washing powder to avoid discoloration. Do not drop the washing powder directly onto the cotton fabric to avoid partial discoloration.
3. light color, white can be soaked for 1~2 hours, the washing and decontamination effect is better. Do not soak the dark color for too long, so as to avoid fading, it should be washed in time, and a spoonful of salt can be added to the water to make the clothes not fade;
4. keep the color bright, use neutralizing acid, neutralize the alkaline substances on the fabric. Dilute with water and rinse with water.