Different washing methods for cotton, hemp and wool fab […]
Different washing methods for cotton, hemp and wool fabrics of fabrics are now available in many forms, including many types of fabrics and printing and dyeing. Therefore, we must have different treatment methods when washing textile products at home, in order to properly wash different types of home textile products, we will introduce you to the different washing methods of the three major raw materials cotton, hemp and wool fabrics:
1. Cotton: plant fiber, the main advantage is moisture absorption, good ventilation, comfortable to wear, but cotton is easy to wrinkle, can not be dyed bright colors, easy to fade, aging fast, water washing will have some shrinkage, poor elasticity, poor tolerance, resistance Strong alkaline, easy to mold, but resistant to insects.
2. Hemp: Because hemp fabric is a plant fiber, its characteristics are basically similar to cotton fabrics, except that the fabric of hemp fabric is smoother, more elastic, more breathable, and more hygroscopic.
(1) The strength, thermal conductivity and hygroscopicity of hemp plants are larger than cotton fabrics, tough, durable, sweat-absorbent and refreshing;
(2) Good anti-fungal performance, good water resistance, and not susceptible to water and mold.
(3) The sensitivity to acid and alkali is low, and the elasticity of hemp fiber is the worst among various natural fibers;
(4) The ironing temperature of the hemp fabric is 170~195 degrees, and the water can be directly ironed on the reverse side after spraying.
Washing knowledge: similar to the maintenance method of cotton, after washing, do not need to screw water to hang directly to dry.
3. Wool fabric
(1) Firm wear resistance: The surface of the wool fiber is protected by a layer of scales, so that the fabric has good wear resistance and the texture is firm and tough;
(2) Light weight and good warmth: the relative density of wool is smaller than that of cotton. Therefore, the same size, the same thickness of fabric, wool fabric is light. Wool is a poor conductor of heat, so wool fabrics have better warmth retention, especially the woollen woolen fabric, which has a flat fluff on the surface, which can resist the cold air from the outside and make the heat generated by the human body not easily emitted. ;
(3) Good elasticity and anti-wrinkle performance: wool has natural curling property, high rebound rate and good elasticity of fabric. After the garments sewn with wool fabrics are ironed and shaped, it is not easy to wrinkle and can keep the dough for a long time. Flat and crisp, but sometimes there is a hairball phenomenon.